Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sydney Moon


Hi!

I'm Sydney Moon, Seduction Treat of the Month.

I love modeling because I'm a free spirit. I couldn't stand a job where I'm stuck in an office all day. I prefer being able to make my own hours, be my own boss and then use my downtime to luxuriate in my surroundings. I'm quite the hedonist! Good food, a massage, and a day taking care of the most important person I know (me!) is my idea of a good time.

As for relationships, I need a guy who shares my naughty sense of humor and can be as outspoken as I am. I'm never afraid to say what's on my mind and I need a man who's not intimidated by that. I love sex, but I need a lot of closeness before being intimate. Being physically close to someone is a huge turn on. I love snuggling, cuddling, and touching and need to feel close to a man before I sleep with him.

Once turned on, however, watch out! I prefer the missionary position, but my biggest fantasy is to be with two men. Having two guys focusing all their attention and sexual energy on me seems like it would be incredibly hot!

In closing, thanks to all my fans. Because of your support, I've been able to continue doing what I love... modeling! I'm so glad people have followed me and my career and I hope my new photos and videos bring a smile to your faces, because you certainly bring a smile to mine.

Love, Sydney xoxoxo 




Cum on in and let Sydney Moon get you hot and horny! All pictures are of the highest quality you can get. We have the hottest Sydney Moon collection on the net, you won't find higher quality anywhere else on the web nor as many!!



Babe Name:  Sydney Moon 
Profession:    Adult Model
Ethnicity:     Caucasian 
Country of Origin: United States 
Province / State: CA - California 
Place of Birth: Berkeley 
Date of Birth: January 5, 1975 (37 years old) 
Aliases: Little Sydney, Sydnee Moon, Sidney Moons 
Eye Color: Green 
Hair Color: Blonde 
Height: 167 cm - 5 feet and 6 inches 
Weight: 59 kg - 130 lbs 
Measurements: 32D-24-34
Fake Boobs: No 
Career Status: Retired
Career Start And End: 2000 - 2005 (5 Years In The Business)


Shoe Size:  6 (U.S. & Canada Women Size) 
Tattoos:  band on left ankle; butterfly on back of neck; design on small of back 
Piercings:  None 
Extra text:  Sydney was booked for her first ever shoot for "Playboy's Sexy Girls Next Door", one of the Special Editions. After that, she just kept getting called to shoot more and more for Playboy, and each time she had more and more fun. Later her work expanded to include doing Playboy videos (like Playboy Wet & Wild: Slippery When Wet (2000) (V), Playboy: Girls of Hedonism, Runaway Bay Jamaica (2000) (V), Playboy: Wet & Wild Live! (2002) (V) and Playboy: No Boys Allowed, 100% Girls 2 (2004) (V)), shows on the Playboy Channel.  
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment